Summer will be here before we know it! Here are a few tips to keep you looking and feeling your best even in the sizzling summer sun!
1. My favorite technique for toning down the shine is to wrap blotting tissues around a non-latex sponge and dab away!
2. When cleansing, protecting and moisterizing your face...don't forget to show your neck a little attention.
3. Be sure to regularly clean your cell phones with an alcohol pad to wipe away oil, dirt and bacteria...to avoid nasty breakouts on the sides of your face.
4. Johnson & Johnson's Baby Oil Gel is amazing when used straight out of the shower to lock in the showers moisture...your skin will look and feel fab!
5. Look fab while swimming by using water-proof mascara & eyeliner and don't forget your matte lipstick! :)
6. Make sure to wear a eye and face primers to help ensure your makeup stays put in the summer heat
7. Ditch drab dark colored makeup for fab bright summer colors.
8. Using bronzers and highlighters on your skin can give the perfect sun-kissed glow.
9. Use an oil-free tinted moisturizer with SPF instead of your normal heavy foundation for a lightweight flawless finish.
10. We all know that we should drink water to stay hydrated in the heat, but adding a few slices of cucumber will help to keep you cool in the summer sun.
Labels: beauty tips, Summer