Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ask Tia Tuesday

This weeks Ask Tia Tuesday question is from Brittany M. Brittany asks: 

I love playing in makeup! I've had my cheap brushes for a while and I think I'm ready to invest in some expensive ones so my makeup will look flawless like JHUD's.  Is there a particular  brand that you suggest I purchase? 

Hi Brittany! Thanks for your question! Makeup brushes are a great investment, but you don't necessarily have to purchase the most "expensive" set or brand. I use brushes from different brands such as MAC, Sonia Kashuk and even some ELF Cosmetics brushes. Contrary to popular belief, creating a flawless face is not a direct result of using an expensive makeup brush. The key to a flawless face is more about your technique. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home