Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tia's Favorite Scrubs!

Hi Beauties! I wanted to share some of my go-to scrubs to keep my skin looking and feeling its best! Here's a snap shot of my favorites!




Caudalie Crushed Cabernet Scrub- I love this body scrub for more reasons than one. It contains crushed grape seeds, brown sugar, pure honey and 6 essential oils. Works great all year around.

OLAY Body Thermal Pedicure- Perfect for those "in between pedicure moments" when you need a quick fix or just for everyday maintenance. It's a self-heating exfoliate that soothes and transforms your feet and it's ok to use daily.

Softlips Lip Polish- 100% Natural lip polish is loaded with organic coconut flakes and sugar to deeply moisturize and hey it's super affordable.

The Lip Scrub by Sara Happ- It eliminates dry flaky skin to leave lips super soft and supple. Oh, and my favorite scent is peppermint...yum!

PCA Purifying Mask- Gently exfoliates, detoxifies and removes impurities leaving skin smooth and bright. I just love the results I get after using this facial scrub.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home