Friday, November 19, 2010

What's Your Fave Lip Product?

So I took to twitterville to inquire & ask my favorite beauty junkies what their #1 lip care product was. I found out that a lot of my beauty sisters were using the same lip products which I didn't find odd at all, so I wanted to share their go to lip products with all of you. My all time fave is Kiehl's Lip Balm which protects against the elements and relieves chapped or cracked lips. Not to mention it has SPF 4 and cotton seed oil to protect and condition the lips. On any given day I'm anxiously surfing around my handbag for my lip conditioner, so it helps to have them stocked everywhere from your bedside table, coat pocket to of course your handbag. On a hunt for some of my twitter suggestions, I found a great deal...a two pack of Soft lips with a SPF 15, and the two yummy scents are tickled pink and vanilla for $1.20...what a great deal. Here's some options from twitter:

Kiehl's Lip Balm
Soft Lips
Burt's Bees
La Mer Lip Balm
Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm
Chapstick
Neosporin Overnight Lip Treatment
Sally Hansen 18hr Lip Treatment
Aquaphor
Eos Sweet Mint Lip Sphere
Neutrogena Moisture Shine Lip Soother



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home