Monday, November 16, 2009

"It's Not Enough to Dream"

So I had a speaking engagement this past weekend for "It's Not Enough to Dream" Woman's Seminar, and I must say, It was amazing. As I was preparing my 45 minute speech, I became overwhelmed by emotion as I looked over the heights that God has taken me to in this short amount of time.

I was so grateful for the opportunity to share, inspire and encourage these business Woman on their paths. I commend Bridgette and Andrienne for providing the platform for Women to come together to network and build each other up.

It felt so good releasing and sharing where hard work and determination can lead you too. And I got a chance to meet some of my twitter fam!

http://www.Twitter.com/TiaDantzler
Join Me Today!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home