Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Increases lash volume by 430%

So I recently attended a beauty networking event on the roof top of the Park Hyatt at the FAB NoMI restaurant. The weather was amazing and the conversation was all beauty. At the conclusion of the event we were given goody bags loaded with products that I couldn't wait to try out. What caught my eye was this cute faux mascara packaging, so I decided to switch mascaras the next day to give it a try.


OMG we are a perfect match, lights, camera, lashes is the best! My lashes were instantly thickened, nicely curled, and super long I might add. The formula is also my favorite because it nicely moistened my lashes.


Here's some of the reasons I fell in love:


Increases lash volume by 430%
Rice Bran and Carnauba wax which aids in extending lashes
Pro Vitamin B5 helps give the appearance of thicker lashes
Natural Olive conditions lases


I also found the mascara easy to remove at the end of the night. I suggest using OLAY Regenerist Eye Make-up Remover which is loaded with a anti-wrinkle treatment.


FYI...don't forget to first curl your lashes with my all time favorite lash curler Tarte's "Picture Perfect" lash curler.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home