Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Products that make me happy!

Finally...some of my FAVORITES!!!

1. Cetaphil soap is the absolute BEST for cleansing your skin..and the best part about it is..you can get at Walgreens for less than $5.00.
2. I LOVE Dior DiorShow Mascara in Black...gives you the longest and thickest lashes evaaaaaaaa!!
3. Kiehl's Lip Balm is great for protecting the lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather...luv.
4. One of my favorite highlighters...Nars Sertao Blush..soft and still gives you a nice glow to your skin.
5. I love all lipglosses however, I LOVE Yves Saint Laurent's glosses...the best and they make your lips sparkle!!
6. Tarte Cosmetics has this purple eyelash curler that has the softest squeeze ever..one you don't have to be afraid of!!
7. MY ALL-TIME favorite is Bobbi Brown's Long wear gel liner...my kit NEVER leaves home without it!!! (use 266 brush from MAC to give you the cat eye)
8. Espresso eyeshadow by MAC is what I use to fill in my signature brows..don't forget that 266 brush!!
9. I adore Nar's cream eyeshadows when used as a base it helps the eyeshadow pop.
10. I also love Dior's Black eyeliner...the blackest you have ever seen!!

I'm sure I use most of my favorites everytime I paint a face..to view more of my work...it's simple..go to my website www.tiadantzler.com

Happy shopping!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home