Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December 1st!!!

December 1st what a great day...because it's my BIRTHDAY! I woke up in sunny Los Angeles ready to work and celebrate all at the same time. I'm in LA all week to work with music genius MAXWELL! Since it's my Birthday I had to share what I just laid my eyes upon it's the most amazing "party in a bottle" nail lacquer called "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" by the Lippmann Collection.

This nail lacquer is so cute and befitting for the occasion that I must have it! The sad news is that it is not even out and it's back ordered however, I personally know Deborah the creator so I might give her a buzz to see if there's a bottle around with my name on it!

Be sure to check out www.lippmanncollection.com to check out her other lacquers. I own many of her nail lacquers because the colors rock and they last super long. Perfect nail color to rock for the holidays!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home