Saturday, November 21, 2009

SCRUBS THAT DOES YOUR BODY GOOD!

I love a great scrub! So I wanted to share a few of my favorite scrubs which I adore because the results are satisfying. You want to reveal gorgeous, smooth skin...look no further!

I absolutely love Sara Happ Lip Scrub which can be found in my makeup kit! It has a sugar base infused with natural ingredients like peppermint, vanilla and more. It
is available in 5 flavors. My fave is the Brown Sugar flavor...give it a try!

Next up a facial scrub I've been wearing for ages. St. Ives Apricot Scrub which I use on a regular basis to clear away dull, dry skin. Results are visible instantly and I find it not to be abrasive for the skin. The best part is you won't break the bank because it's under $5 and very easy to find at your local drugstore. Also kudos to St. Ives for the great new packaging!

Ahhhh time for the body scrub. Origins Incredible Spreadable Scrub is a great body scrub with ingredients like white & brown sugars to buff away rough skin, while olive oil hydrates dry skin. This scrub leaves your skin silky and smooth and the warming aroma of ginger is just enough to give you a fresh feeling all over.

After applying body scrubs make sure you follow with a moisturizer to continue the hydrating process. These also make great holiday gift sets!

Questions for TIA DANTZLER SEND YOUR EMAIL TODAY!!! ASK@TIADANTZLER.NET

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home