Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ask Tia Tuesday

Today's Ask Tia Tuesday question comes from Brianna C. Brianna asks:

I love the summer but I HATE what the heat does to my foundation. It just slides right off my face. What can I do to make sure that my foundation doesn't come off?

Thanks for your question Brianna! The summer heat can be brutal on a perfectly made-up face. It is so important to reinforce your foundation to make sure that it stays put. My advice would be to apply a face primer before applying your foundation. This simple step will ensure that your foundation stands up against the summer heat. Korres has a great face primer that is silicone-free, 99% natural, and it loaded with antioxidants! It will definitely keep your foundation in place.

You can find Korres primer at your local Sephora.










If you have a makeup question, send it to asktiatuesday@gmail.com and it might be chosen for an upcoming post.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home