Thursday, May 26, 2011

Makeup Must-Have: NARS Albatross

I love creating beautiful faces. No matter what look I create, I am sure to accent my clients cheeks with NARS Albatross highlighting blush powder. It leaves your cheeks simmering, sculpted and it is perfect for any skin complexion. NARS Albatross is a staple in my makeup kit.

If purchasing Albatross isn't in your budget, I've got a GREAT inexpensive dupe for you! ELF Cosmetics "Gotta Glow" gives results that are very similar to NARS Albatross and it only costs $3!

 
Here are Albatross and Gotta Glow side-by-side.


You can find NARS Albatross at your local Sephora or on NARS' website. ELF's Gotta Glow can be
found at your local Target or on ELF's website





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home