Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ask Tia Tuesday


Today's Ask Tia Tuesday question is from KaWani V. KaWani asks:

How can I have a smoother look with my makeup around my smile lines?


Hi KaWani! Thanks for your question. My advice would be to add a line filler into your makeup application. MAC's Prep + Prime Line Filler is a great option! I never leave home without it in my kit! It is clinically proven to reduce the look of lines and wrinkles in the skin and  give you an overall softer finish. It should be applied to the face after your moisturizer, foundation, and concealor. It doesn't deliver surgical results by eliminating every line and wrinkle, but it is effective in decreasing the lines in your face. An added bonus of using the Prep + Primer Line Filler is that it locks your makeup in so you can have gorgeous makeup all day! 

 If you have a makeup question that you'd like me to answer, send it to asktiatuesday@gmail.com and it just might be chosen for an upcoming post.


1 Comments:

Blogger Makeup By Aisha said...

I am in LOVE with the beauty blender! It is an absolute staple for me in my kit and I use it on my own makeup! It creates almost a second skin and I get asked often about how application with it! Yaay :)

May 23, 2011 at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home