Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ask Tia Tuesday

Today's Ask Tia Tuesday is from Quanna S. Quana asks:


Hello Tia,
My question is, what is the best type of facial scrub I can use. My face has been very dry lately and I'm pretty sure my pores are clogged. I don't wear makeup very often. I've tried a few different soaps, cleansers and lotions, but none have worked so far. What can I do to get my face soft and smooth again?



Hi Quanna! Although, I am not an Esthetician I would be more than happy to give you some advice to hopefully get you some better results. I would first recommend drinking more H2O to keep the skin hydrated. You mentioned the need for a facial scrub and I have the perfect one for you it's by Aveeno, which is an amazing scrub that's gentle and non-abrasive to the skin. Definitely make sure to moisturize your skin twice a day to keep your skin hydrated. Since you mentioned clogged pores, I would look into getting a skin analysis at a spa so you can get specialty treatment. Hope my bit of advice helps!

If you have a makeup question that you'd like me to answer, send it to asktiatuesday@gmail.com and it just might be chosen for an upcoming post.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home