Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Beautiful Bride, Beautiful Destination & Beautiful Makeup =Beautiful Results


Find more photos like this on www.IndustryBuzzZ.com MEDIA


This summer has been a blast! Had the distinct pleasure of traveling to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic to beautify one my special clients. When the Bride-to-Be called me to announce her engagement, I just knew this would be a night not soon forgotten. Every detail of her special day was carefully thought out even to the smallest details. Rebecca allowed me to create the perfect "beach wedding" glow. 

I wanted her skin to glow with the sun, her eyes to pop under the veil and her cheeks lightly carved to enhance her beautiful smile. After seeing Rebecca walk down the white sandy beaches to meet her groom all I could do was smile because my mission was accomplished.  Her hair was amazing and her dress was trimmed with delicate lace and the end results were simplicity.

The reception was 2nd to none, the food was superb and they had a DJ from back in the states make the perfect reception CD, so we danced until our heels got tired.  O what a night:) Here's a few pictures of the Wedding and Rebecca's bachelorate party. Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home