Thursday, June 17, 2010

Platinum Destination Wedding


Find more photos like this on www.IndustryBuzzZ.com Media NETWORK

I had the opportunity of traveling to Negril, Jamaica to work a beautiful Bride for the wedding of her dreams. When I first met her, her personality was unmatched. Her wedding coordinators were the absolute best as they made sure every detail of my travel, and lodging experience was just right. The Bride & Groom had over 100 guest travel to Jamaica for the time of their lives.

When I first spoke with the Bride she showed me makeup looks that she desired for her BIG day which was oh so glamorous by the way. I was so happy to be apart of this platinum wedding experience. I wish the Bride & Groom all the best in their marriage, careers and may everything they touch prosper! Kudos....

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home