Monday, May 17, 2010

J&J & ESSENCE Magazine Panelist


I was so elated to be approached by the Johnson & Johnson Brand to be a "Spokesperson" for a brand that's been apart of my household for such a long time. This was an easy, breezy adventure for me. So Johnson & Johnson along with ESSENCE Magazine put together some events called, "What's your beauty secret" in D.C., and NYC and guess who was to take part as a panelist..ME!

This was such an honor to be amongst the best in the beauty industry. These events very filled with beauty bloggers and everyday women who all happened to be FAB! They offered consultations by Me, Chair Massages, Manicures, Pedicures and they had some great J&J giveaways and good food, and I can't forget the D.J. who set the tone for the afternoon. We all left informed and equipped to tackle our skincare and makeup issues. I received alot of great feedback from women who attended the event so I was a happy camper! Mikki Taylor was the commentator and she did it oh so eloquently as only she can.

It felt great introducing some of my favorite Johnson & Johnson products tips such as the Baby Oil Gel...right after you step out of the shower for soft, subtle, hydrated skin. Here's some pictures from the events.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home