Thursday, January 28, 2010

Spring Nail Trends



As a busy working woman, I routinely indulge in manicures and pedicures. It's also really important to maintain well manicured nails especially for the profession that I'm in. I love shopping for new nail polish colors almost as much as I love shopping for makeup.

The look for nails this season is all about Neutral flesh toned fingernails, feminine pinks and darker colors for the bold. With the flesh tone look your nails should be an extension of your natural skin. My closet is stocked with tons of great lacquers from the Lippmann Collection. I've had the great pleasure of working with the creator, Deborah Lippmann on a number of editorial photoshoots as well as ad campaigns and she shines just as bright as her nail lacquer. Check out some of the colors that I picked out! One of favorites nail lacquers from her collection is called "Superstar" which is a coppery, glittery fun color. Check out my suggestions and countless others at www.lippmanncollection.com. Shape Magazine partnered with Lippmann to create the Lippmann Nail Lacquer "Shape of my Heart" and a portion of the proceeds will go to the Hoag Breast Care Center. For more information, check out www.shape.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home